Monday, January 31, 2011

Another Chicken!

So I just couldn't put the chicken away.  I decided to stamp her just one more time and decided NOT to flock her-- shocking I know!  But I think it turned out great.  A very simple card.  I had to have the designer paper with the animals on it-- soooo super cute!  I will have to go back and see if I can figure out what company that great paper is from-- I had just picked it up at my local craft store.  

I used some more punches in this card and I really enjoy using my punches. I did also add some crystal effects to the different parts of the chicken-- as you can see in the bottom photo I tried to show some of the crystal details. 

I think it might be lacking just a little something... but I don't know what that little something is??  Suggestions are welcome-- perhaps I will just hold off and add a sentiment when I send this little cutie off in the mail.


Recipe
Stamp: Inky Antics Chicken
Paper: Solid color SU! DSP unknown
Punches: Marvy circle and scallop
Other stuff: Crystal Effects

2 comments:

Shauna said...

So cute, Sarah!! You asked me what paper I used for my card. I actually got it at Wal-Mart, it's by Colorbok. :)

Jackie said...

Super cute card Sarah! I have a soft spot for farm related cards! :)