Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Challenge and Submission

I am dying to be part of a design team so I decided...what the heck I might as well try!  I have long admired the works of Robyn at http://www.mypinkstamper.com/ --She's sooooo fabulous and I love her work and admire her creativity and spunk!  So I have decided to take the plunge and submit my card for her design team!  Oh what an honor that would be :-) 

Robyn put forth the challenge to make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project using my favorite cartridge and her favorite colors, pink green and brown!



Recipe:  As you can see I pulled out the cricut and created a super cute beaver using the "Create A Critter" cartridge (that cartridge has helped me find a new love...or a true love for my Cricut!)  I also used chocolate chip, close to cocoa, regal rose, whisper white, very vanilla and old olive cardstock all from Stampin' Up.  The cute sentiment is from "My Pink Stamper" and is called "Punny-licious"--a MUST HAVE if you love the "Create a Critter" cartridge!  The ribbon is also grosgrain ribbon in Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Old Olive also from Stampin' Up!  I also used 2 circle punches and the scallop circle punch from SU!  The cute embossed paper in the green color is from a Die-Cuts-With-A-View stack -The Guy Collection.  The small gemstone flower is unknown.





Thank you so much for taking a peek!  Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I think your card is adorable! Good Luck!

Rae

www.wahoocrafts.blogspot.com

Linette said...

really cute card :)

Unknown said...

This is stinkin' cute! You really rocked those colors :)

Glora said...

This is adorable. I love your beaver and all the nice clean lines of your card. Best of luck.

Minta's Creations said...

Love your card...too cute!
Minta

Just became a follower..Would Love it if you decided to follow my blog.

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

So cute!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

SweetSassyDiva said...

so sweet and create a critter is the most popular cart for this challenge. Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! TFS!

We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by