Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You're A Hoot!

Tonight I decided to play along with yet another challenge at http://twoscraptasticgals.blogspot.com/ the ladies are again hosting the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge and the cartridge they are currently featuring is the Paisley cartridge.  This is one of my new cartridges and I sometimes find it challenging to come up with cuts that really call to me!  I of course had to pair this little owl up with a stamp from My Pink Stamper-- love those punny sayings!    I hope you enjoy this card :)  Have a great night!
Recipe
Paper: Almost all SU! the green DSP is from small pack of photo mats from Creative Mems.
Cartridge: Paisley Owl cut at 3 inches
Stamp: My Pink Stamper set
Other Staff: Bling from $ section at Target
Punches: SU! Oval and Scalloped Oval 

2 comments:

Monica said...

Great card! I love owls! TFS

Crafting Misfit said...

Good job!


www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com