Saturday, March 5, 2011

I must...

I must STOP hoarding product... seriously why must I live in constant fear that I will run out of buttons or glue dots or stickles!  Yikes!  I must overcome the need to hoard versus use. 

Today I decided to play with my new cartridge "Just Because Cards."  It was a super sweet deal at one of my favorite craft stores of alllllll time!  Yay Crafts Direct!!!  If ever you are able to make a trip there you will not leave disappointed.

I have idea what I will use this card for but it's cute and I love the little lemon.  I used mostly SU! paper-- I'm unsure of the DSP-- it was a scrap I had left over and I don't know who it's by.  I am pretty sure I picked it up years ago when my favorite craft store in Grand Forks, ND closed. 

Recipe
Paper: Mostly SU, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip
the yellow paper is the reverse of the printed DSP
Cricut: Just Because Cards
Buttons: who knows!
Ribbon: SU Certainly celery--looks sooo light in my picture
Diamond Stickles on the "Up" and leaves

1 comment:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Sweet...or maybe....sour?...card! Love the colors and buttons...very cute!
Tanya