Monday, May 9, 2011

Apple of My Eye!

It's Monday and that means it's time for another Fantabulous Cricut Challenge!  Visit the FCCB Blog! to check out Challenge #59!  Today's challenge is a "Teacher Feature" and we are hoping you will make a project for that special teach with the color red on it!  Don't forget to use atleast one cricut cut in your submitted project!

Ahhh I feel like I have been away from the crafting world for way tooo long!  It's been days since I've picked up some ink and paper.  Work has been insane and for the next few weeks I'm sure it will continue to be so.  For this project I used the Wrap It Up cartridge--I really enjoy this cartridge and I hope to find some more time to play with it.  I also used some lined paper I had in my stash-- I wish I could remember who it is from...I remember when I purchased it I picked up some paper that had clothes on a line with it-- but I can't recall the brand!  I also used my SU spiral punch...I really have been loving that punch lately.  I am working on using it to cover a jouranal--once I'm done I'll post it.

I hope you enjoy my project today!  Don't forget we'd love to have you join our challenge this week :)
 The Deets:
Cricut Cut: Apple from Wrap It Up
Paper: SU! solids, DSP no idea!
Punches: all SU, Oval, Scallop Oval and Spiral Punch
Stamps: Sentiment from My Pink Stamper

8 comments:

Kate said...

Great card, Sarah! I love the inking that you've done on this! The background paper is fantastic and just perfect with the apple!

Maquel said...

Nice job on your card! And welcome back to the crafty world! We've missed you! Thanks for the super inspiration this week!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Yea....she's back! This card is just adorable Sarah! Love the "notebook" paper and that punch is great. Great job on this week's challenge...love it!

Lisa Norris said...

How cute!!! I really need that spiral notebook punch! :o)

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

AmyJRockstar said...

This is so darn cute! You did an awesome job. I really love the notebook paper. That's an awesome effect and goes so perfectly with the theme! Great job Hun!

XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Your card is absolutely adorable! Great job with the challenge!

Jennie Garcia said...

I love this card!! I want that punch so bad :( My scrapbook store never has it :( I love this paper too :) TFS!! TaKe Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi Sweetie! Come over to my blog in a couple of hours. I have something for you! :0)

XO ~ Amy Jo (follower, FCCB DT)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/