Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Slooooooow Down Speed Racer....

This card design kept me up alllll night last night.  My bestie just recently moved to Kansas and yesterday she was pulled over for speeding...and I'm sure in her fabulous fashion managed to talk her way into getting only a warning versus a ticket!  But I really love how this card turned out.  I wasn't sure about creating the shape but I think it turned out cute.  This was one of the very few cuts I have made with this cartridge and I think it has a lot of fun cuts!  I might have to spend some more time with it!  I have also decided I must purchase some more twine...I'm getting tired of using the yellow, black and red that I have.  I do fear however if I buy some it will appear on each and every single one of my cards :)  Well, I hope you all have a fabulous evening! 

Be sure to check back this weekend on my blog and as well and at Operation Write Home  They have some fun planned for this weekend and I will be playing along with them and offering some fun blog candy :)  Can't wait to see you all this weekend!!!!!!!!!!


The Deets!
Cricut: Boys Will Be Boys
Paper: SU!
Punch: SU! modern label
Stamp:  My Pink Stamper
Other: twine, stickles, black ink, white gel pen, black pen

4 comments:

Pat N. said...

That's so cute, Sarah!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Sarah that card is just adorable! Love the shape and the twine! I think you should just go ahead and buy twine in every color...it's such a great addition to any card...love it!

Georgiana said...

What a neat idea. Tickets are so expensive now-a-days. Get the other colors of twine. You can always use it! : )

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Jen M said...

Super cute! You definitely need more twine. I love that stuff!