Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bad Blogspot!

Perhaps it was an operator error but my post from yesterday that I had all set up did not cooperate with me and while I was out of town it decided not to post!  However here we go again...

My lovely and talented friend Barb at Bugbites is working on releasing not 1 but 2 fabulous stampsets that you will for sure what to check out--because they are amazing!  One is called "Magic Spells" and the other amazing set is "Mistletoe." 

Barb has chosen some great guest designers who are showcasing her great stamps and you won't want to miss them...fortunately for me she selected me to help her as well :)  I LOVE these stamps and I know you will too!  So stop by and be sure to place your order with Barb! 

Here are two cards from the "Magic Spells" set!  Enjoy!

Love this little ghost :)
Ghost cut from 3 Birds on Parade Card
Paper: mostly SU! unsure of fun DSP
Twine: The Twinery
Stamps: BugBites Magic Spells--if you check out the treat bag you'll see some mini stamps in Barbs set!

LOVE this card :)
Cut from Happy Hauntings
Paper: solid SU! DSP unknown
Punches: SU!
Sentiment: BugBites-- ummm hello you need this set!!!
Ribbon: SU
Other: white gel pen, Old Olive ink, Stickles



8 comments:

Holly Gagnon said...

Hi Sarah..Love you cards! Is the spider web a stamp? Geat Job- Holly
ribbonsandglue.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

These are both such great cards! The sentiments are super cute. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

You I know I am a fan of everything you create. Hate when post don't go live when you think they will.

Anonymous said...

Great cards! Love the ghost birdie one :-)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Sarah these are just too, too cute! I love them both, but that bride of Frankenstein is just adorable! And ummm...excuse me...Barb knew what she was doing when she chose you...you are fabulous!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and spooky! Cute ghost and great spider web paper!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Jen M said...

These are both adorable! I love that second card's sentiment!

Jennie Garcia said...

Those cards are super cute!! The second sentiment remind me of one of the dolls of Monster High (my niece is a fan) Incredibly cute!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/