Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Loads of Love-chick challenge #11

Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope you're all having a great day.  I hope you love the card I have created for the 11th Chick Challenge.  If you've not stopped by and pulled out your Ippity stamps to play you totally should!  Chick Challenges with Ippity is one of my favorite places to stop by daily!  Love to see how creative soooooo many people are!  Love it.  Hope you enjoy my card-- love this set.  It's called Loads of Love!

I am also starting to keep myself accountabe and I want to make a goal to send 100 cards to OWH so I am going to use a counter on my blog to keep me a little bit more accountable!  So I have some cards ready to go but I am going to start my counter over fresh today!  And this card will go in the box. I hope the twine on the side won't be an issue-- please if I have any OWHers who see this-- please let me know if that makes the card too bulky! 

Stamps: Ippity Loads of Love
Paper: DSP? Solid GP
Twine: The Twinery
Copics and Momento Ink
Other: Glossy Accents

6 comments:

Jen M said...

Super cute, Sarah! Fab goal... The twine depends, would you add more postage to it if you mailed it? If so then it's too bulky. A simple knot is usually fine but those bows are trickier.

Jovan said...

OMG...I love this card! Great image!

angie/shuggy said...

oh how i love this card!!

Docerela said...

Adorable card, thanks for sharing

Catarina

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card, super fun image!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

JenMarie said...

Super CUTE!