Thursday, February 16, 2012

A slightly late Valentine :)

So I've been waiting to create this card until my goodies arrived from Jaded Blossom so this is a slightly late Valentine :)  I decided to enter a challenge the challenge at Jaded Blossom in hopes of becoming a Guest Designer for them!  Here's hoping I have a chance :)  Not so sure it's scary...more like super cute! hehe!

I also decided to use the sketch and pick 3 challenge from Cooking with Cricut.  They offered a great sketch and I decided to add brads, stickles and ink for my pick 3!  And of course a cut from my Cricut.  I used the Bump in the Night cartridge--hellooooo awesome cuts!

Details
Eye balls are from Michael's
Paper: SU! solids and HL dsp
Ink: SU and Memento
Cricut: cut from Bump In The Night
Mini white brads: from M's too
Sentiment: Jaded Blossom--helllllooo so cute!

16 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

Awww this is so cute Sarah! I love your little monster and the googly eyes :) Thanks so much for playing with us over at Jaded Blossom! :)

Raven B said...

awwweee this is so simply adorable! I love that little monster! Thanks for joining us this month at Jaded Blossom.

Hugs,
Raven

BugBites said...

Very cute.

Jen M said...

Very cute! Love that googly eyed monster. ;)

Jovan said...

This card is just too cute!

Nita said...

Ha ha ha! I LOVE it! That little lady (?) is so super cute - I love the GOOGLE EYES (ALL of them) - totally cracks me up. What a super card Sarah - thanks for the smile. :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Cyndi S said...

Your card is very cute.
cstephenson at q dot com

Heather May Holbrook said...

What a cute and clever card! I love seeing different takes on the valentines theme! Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut this week!
Hugs,
Heather P
www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

What a FUN card Sarah! The one eye is so cool looking. Love it!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

Oh Sarah, how cute is this!!! I love it and you did a great job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us at CWC.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Michelle said...

LOL ~ Sarah this is toooooo cute ! love the movable eyes ! thanks for joining us for our 1st challenge at Jaded Blossom !!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Kim Ricketts said...

This is sooo cute!!! I love it!

Kim :)

SandeeNC said...

oh too cute! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Madison said...

Sarah, good luck with Jaded Blossom. I'll be watching for you as a Guest Designer:) This card is so cute:) TFS and thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut:)
~Madison CWC DT funkycards.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Better late than never!! This is too cute!!

Hugs,
Michelle
CWC DT

Unknown said...

I had to see your 'monsters' and this card is so adorable! I'm crossing my fingers for you for the GDT spot! Have a fabby weekend Sarah!