Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Idaho Stud!

This stamp seriously cracks me up... I mean really makes me giggle!  This digi is from Fresh Brewed Designs and I am having sooooo much fun with digi stamps that I simply had to print and color this cutie!  Even the sentiment that goes along with it is hilarious!  I created this card for the sketch challenge at Fresh Brewed Designs.  I was super excited to wake up this morning to see my card from last week's challenge featured on their blog-- so awesome!

Stamp: Digital stamp from Fresh Brewed Designs
Paper: Bazzil and I think Echo Park... I think
Markers: Copics
Gems: Bazzil

The hilarious sentiment that goes with this stamp!  Love it!


5 comments:

Jen M said...

This is adorable, Sarah! It cracked me up!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOOOOVE IT!!! LOVE the papers and your take on the sketch. That pop of teal is AWESOME!!! He does look quite proud of himself doesn't he? *giggle* snort*

I was so happy and honored to feature your card today!
Thank you for playing along this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges!

Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

VanessaB said...

i looooooooove what you did here! so cute, funny, and you did it all with the perfect colors and papers. great take on the sketch. thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs :)

Jessica Buffa said...

Sarah, what a wonderful card! Awesome use of the sketch and love all those bold masculine colors!
:O)
Jessica S

JustYolie said...

LOL!!!!