Friday, June 15, 2012

Doodlebug Design!


Hello friends!  The  fabulous Design Team over at Ginger Snap Scraps is showcasing Doodlebug today!   I am sure you won't be disappointed if you stop on over and check out the awesome projects they have to share with you :)  This card was soooooooooooooooooo fun to make.  I hope you love it as much as I do!
Oh and almost all of the products used on this card can be purchased with Cori at Ginger Snap Scraps Store--stop over today as there's a great sale going on!  Who doesn't love 30% off!  I know I do!



11 comments:

Kate said...

So Adorable. Love the Stamp Set you used.

Hugs,
Kate

jessica said...

this is so awesome Sarah!! Great sentiment and adorable stamp!!!

BugBites said...

Sarah, this is soooooop cute. Oh, I need to get some f that two color twine!

Pamela Horton said...

How cute is this!!! I love the paper!!

Maria Matter said...

this is so adorable Sarah!
your paper piecing is fab!!
hugs

Ann said...

Love how you used that image and sentiment together! Too funny!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Ok, this is just tooooo cute! I love that fun little image and sentiment! And, I've been loving that 30% off...too much according to my hubby...lol!

Georgiana said...

What a fun pun. I sure like the polka dot paper and matching oven.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Carol L said...

This is the cutest way ever to welcome such great news! Adorable card, love the paper piecing!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card. I love that it isn't the typical baby card.

JustYolie said...

{smile} very cute!