Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sassy coffee cup holdin' woman!

Ahhhh I love a good challenge and my friends at Fresh Brewed Designs are having a challenge today!  It's a color challenge-- I bet you can guess the colors...red, yellow, and teal--yep I think I pulled off those colors just fine!  I colored up some images the last couple of weeks while chillin' at the hospital with my DH and FIL waiting while my MIL had couple of surgeries--she's doing awesome now and was released yesterdayand this sassy lady was the perfect addition for my card today!  Hope you love it!


This sentiment cracks me up!  It says "I don't have a problem with caffeine, i have a problem without it"

9 comments:

JustYolie said...

One of my favorite images!!! You did a fantastic job! I hope you are OK I didn't realize you were in the hospital.

Jen M said...

I resemble that sentiment! Lol your card is funny! That sassy lady cracks me up!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!! What an adorable card!!! LOVE the crinkly ribbon and how you added the sentiment. So sorry you were having to spend time in the hospital. I hope everything is ok.
Sending smiles
Heather

Maria Matter said...

adorable Sarah! love the summery color combo!

Linda Anderson said...

Yep, you sure did pull these colors off just fine!!! Fabulous card!! Thanks for joining us at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

Linda

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Sassy! I love it! What a fun color challenge, those colors look great together. Yep, you pulled this one off just fine!! Happy to hear that your MIL is doing well!

VanessaB said...

cute cute CUUUUUUUUUTE! love this! so happy you played along at FBD. :) glad to hear your MIL is doing well.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I read over your post, then read the comments and scrolled through several posts to see if I could find where I missed that you were in the hospital. I have NO idea how I missed reading that it was your MIL in this post! I guess my speed reading took over and I am so sorry that I missed it the first go round. I truly am glad to hear that she is feeling better and that she is home safe and recuperating. Big Smiles and hugs too.
Heather (again) :)

Sheryl said...

Hi Sarah! This card is so FUN! First of all, this is one of my very favorite stamps! I love how you used the yellow and red ribbon along with the blue tag! You tied it all in beautifully with your framed image using all three colors! Your card is simply beautiful!
I hope that your MIL is continuing to do better!
Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl