Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hilarious....

Okay....this image along with this sentiment cracks me up.  I envision my parents as these owls and my dad is saying "Hoo's having a birthday" after my mom just got done telling him... twice...at least!  LOL.  Ahhhh way too hilarious if you ask me!  Stop on over and check out the awesome birthday themed cards that are popping up all over Fresh Brewed Designs Challenge Blog I know you won't be disappointed!  


The Details
Paper: Neenah Solar white, SU! Night of Navy, DSP Bazzill Dino-Mite
Awesome digi owl image is from Fresh Brewed Designs
Sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps
Twine is from The Twinery
Buttons from my stash

6 comments:

VanessaB said...

LOL! funny story- so cute! loooove the owl card. such a cute birthday card. :)

Kathryn said...

Your story absolutely makes this card a hoot!

Jen M said...

Ca-ute! Does your dad know my dad? Lol I can so see that happening with my parents!

JustYolie said...

Adorable owls!!! :) :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Toooo cute! Reminds me of some of the conversations that used to take place between my parents! Sad thing is - my hubby and I are starting to sound that way...yikes! Love the card...it's a cutie!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HEHEHE!!! Love your little story. Thanks for sharing the smiles. This card is adorable! LOVE the dark starry paper and the colors of the owls. SO fun and sweet!