Friday, August 31, 2012

QKR Challenge #3 Anything Goes

I do love me a good challenge but sometimes I love just a simple "Anything Goes" challenge! And that is exactly what my design team friends and I have for you at QKR Stampede.  I do hope you stop over and join us!  If you are looking for the challenge rules for the blog you can find those right here.

I love this image--this little guy in the sweet hat holding the news paper!  Haha I do wish I had some news to share with you but really all I have is this fun card!  I hope you enjoy it and find some time to stop over and join in on the challenge with us!!

The Details
Paper: Some SU! and some I just don't know...
Bling from Bazill
Colored with Copic Markers

4 comments:

Kate said...

Adorable.

Hugs,
Kate
Scrappers Creative Corner

Jen M said...

Very cute! You keep finding the sweetest digis!

Crafting Vicky said...

That is a fabulous card. I totally agree that this is is perfect CAS!

JustYolie said...

QKR has the cutest images!!! Your card is adorable!!