Sunday, September 30, 2012

Feelin' Corny?!?

Hehehe I am in love with this new Ghostly Greetings stamp set from Barb at Bug Bites 411!  As soon I as I saw these for sale I knew I simply had to have them and add them to my collection!  It's hilarious and super punny just like I love!

I used the new sketch from Operation Write Home this card will go in my file box of cards to be saved up for next Halloween as it's a bit late for this corny card I think especially with the candy corn...however, I have some other ideas floatin' around for a non-holiday version to use this stamp...


12 comments:

girlia said...

cute. CAS

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, that's the cutest card evah! I LOVE the dsp, but the sentiment just wraps it all up perfectly! NJ!

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Who doesn't love candy corn? Very cute card!

BugBites said...

Love it. Gotta pin it!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...great sentiment and paper! Lee-Ann :)

Linda said...

Awesome card! Have you tried the new White Chocolate Candy Corn M&Ms...awesome!!!!

Donna Hanley said...

Oh so cute. I love everything about it. I could use come of that candy corn right now. I've been suffering with a sweet tooth all night. That corn would do it for me, I'm sure.

VanessaB said...

teeheehee. so cute :)

Jen M said...

This is super cute!! That candy corn paper is adorable and LOVE the pun!!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Absolutely adorable! I love candy corn... makes me want to reach out and grab some. The sentiment with the 3 brads is perfect.

Sybrina K said...

Hi, Sarah,

Marlene is right -- this is absolutely adorable! From your choice of paper, to your use of brads, to that great sentiment -- this is CAS at its finest. What a wonderful card!


Thanks for all you do for OWH and for playing along with this week's sketch challenge!

Donna Nuce said...

So punny! Love it! Darling card.