Thursday, September 6, 2012

Workout...

So I think stamp designer Heather is trying to send me some messages with in her stamps...hehe!  If you haven't stopped over at Fresh Brewed Designs you totally should!  Heather just released some hilarious new digis that will be sure to make you giggle!  The images are great...but I find the sentiments to be super awesome!  Have a great Thursday friends!

The deets!
Paper: solid SU, white Neenah Solar White, polka dot Target $ section years ago
Punch: SU
Colored with Copics
Ribbon: SU! and Mike's glittery ribbon



4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Sarah this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HEHEHEHEHE!!!! LOVE the red!!! That color makes everything POP ... even her eyes, as if they were not already popping enough ;) hahaha!! love the papers and the blingy ribbon! Your card is just so super fun and would be a great card to send to a friend who is in need of a smile.

I can't wait to show this card off tomorrow :)) I LOOOVE IT!!! :))
Big hugs and smiles,
Heather

Jen M said...

HA! If that said diet coke and chocolate I would be all over it. :) Love the glitter tape on this!

JustYolie said...

Oh how love wide Java Jill!!! Your card is so cute!