Monday, October 1, 2012

BCA Day 1!

Happy 1st Day of October!  It is my goal to create 31 cards this month... all with the theme of Breast Cancer Awareness!  I do hope I can meet my goal...after all I am a little behind already considering that Day 1 is almost over!  But better late than never :)  If you have a chance and are looking to create some great cards I would highly encourage you to stop over and visit  Link Up For Pink for some BCA information and some great prizes!

A super simple card!
Image is from Bugaboo Stamps
and the sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps

12 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Fabulous card Sarah and a wonderful goal you've set :) Can I help by asking you to make a sample card for a future OWH Midweek Throwdown challenge? You can contact me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com
thanks, Jan

Esther said...

Super cute Sarah!
You've set yourself a super goal :)
Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

Link Up for Pink said...

Beautiful card Sarah!!!

Bonnie Irvine said...

Love this card. The image is so cool and beautifully coloured. I really like the encouraging sentiment you used. I saw this on Link Up for Pink.

Jen M said...

Now THAT is a great goal. Way to go, Sarah!

JoanieMc said...

Really cute card Sarah.

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great CAS card. Think I'm going to have stop over at Bugaboo and pick up that digi. TFS.

Busy Bee Vinyl Creations said...

Sarah, this is such a cute card. I love it!
Thanks for sharing with all of us.
It's such a great cause.
Kathy:)
http://kathy213-kathyscorner.blogspot.com/

Cheryl First said...

Great image choice, and great coloring on this!
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Anonymous said...

I think it's beautiful that you are creating every single day this month with a BCA theme! Love it and love you!!! :)

Regan said...

Super cute!
{hugs}
Regan

JustYolie said...

Your card turned out fantastic Sarah!!