Thursday, December 13, 2012

CardzTV Challenge #21 "I'm Dreaming of A White Christmas"


Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#21 "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"
Starts: Friday, Dec 14th @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Dec 20th @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project for 
CHRISTMAS WITH SNOW, SNOWFLAKES, OR A SNOWMAN
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Dec 21st @ Cardz TV

Here's my "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" project:

Snowflakes cut from....hmmmm I'm not sure :)
I used some mica mixed with water to make things sparkle!
Pearls are from my stash
The sentiment is from CardzTV Snow Day
Punch is by good ol' Martha--drippy goo



Want to play with us? Hop on over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there!

13 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh this is so so pretty Sarah!! I love the snowflakes and the great drippy snow! Love how you sparkled them up. :)

girlia said...

Gorgeous snowflake. That pearl really makes it look dainty.

Caroline said...

I love this the snowflakes are so beautiful. Caroline xxx

~ Jo ~ said...

Beautiful snowflake card!! Love that color blue too!

Hugs,
Jo

scrapperdiane said...

Really cute..

Jeri said...

Beautiful snowflake card with the pearly centers. What a fabulous way to use that sentiment. Fantastic!!!

Jen M said...

Love the sparkle! ;)

mum of two said...

Such a pretty, sparkly card :) TFS

michelle (DT sister)
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Ginger said...

Great job Sarah!! Love the snowflakes and that sentiment is adorable!

Merilee Lane said...

Darling card! Love those snowflakes!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leaving such sweet comments on my cards. I really do appreciate that very much!

Thanks for sharing!
Merilee

Mimi said...

Love those snowflakes! I've been cutting them out this morning too!

www.mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
Cardztv DT Sister

Anonymous said...

Love the sentiment and the fun that this card brings!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Shawnee said...

This is so very cute. I love those snowflakes.