Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fresh Brewed Designs Hearts and Dots!

Hi friends!  It's time for the monthly challenge at Fresh Brewed Designs!  This month the challenge is all about hearts and dots-- awesome!? right :)  Stop on over at Fresh Brewed Designs February Challenge! for all of the great details!  And did I mention it's a prize challenge-- each month FBD will be offering a prize challenge... I know I love me some prizes!  So pull out those awesome stamps or if you need some adorable digis stop on over to the FBD store and pick some up!!  You know you want to...

Isn't she adorable??  Love her holding that big ole heart!  

3 comments:

Jen M said...

That is so cute! Love the polka dot background!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

AWWWW!!! I HEART this card! What a sweetie! LOVE the dotty bg (I LOVE DOTS ;)!!!) the soft coloring on the image, the glossy eyes and the sweetly tied twine. A very cute and sweet {LOVE DAY} creation!
HUGS!!!

VanessaB said...

suuuuuuuuuuper cuuuuute!