Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sending You Big Bear Hugs! OWH Challenge #2 and Sketch Challenge #160

Hi again my crafty friends!  I am in love....yep...in love with the new sketch at Operation Write Home.  I have NO idea why I am so drawn to this sketch but I can see soooooooo many cards in my future using this awesome sketch!

I created this card for the 2nd challenge at Operation Write Home for the Virtual Card Making Party and I had to use the new sketch...ummmm hellooooo did I mention I love it...oh yeah I should be quiet I did already mention that! So anywhooo the 2nd challenge theme is "All creatures great and small: cards for kids" and I think this little bear will be perfect!


3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...love the fuzzy bear!! Lee-Ann :)

Pam said...

That fuzzy bear is adorable

Anonymous said...

Cute! I haven't played with that sketch yet and I especially like where you placed all those hearts. What a cute bear and sentiment! - Mindy