Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Cupcake Cutie!

Oh where oh where did March go-- holy moly it's almost April. I am just not ready for March to be done already!  I am in a seriously job search mode and nothing has come about-- any prayers are welcome!  I just keep crafting to relieve the stress!  I love the latest stamps from the amazing designer and my gorgeous friend Heather at Fresh Brewed Designs---the stamp I used on this shaped card is one of her latest releases!  I am hoping you stop back in April... as she will be releasing one of my all time favorite stamps-- you are gonna love it!


2 comments:

VanessaB said...

super sweet and absolutely adorable shaped card with that cupcake cutie! good luck with the job search. :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

YOU ARE SO SWEET! Already excited for April!!!
This card is precious! I love the shape and colors!
Good luck on the job search! We will be praying!