Thursday, March 28, 2013

Jen and Sarah's Buddy Challenge--Might Need Sunglasses for This One...

Whoa...hold the phones I am in LOVE with a new tutorial I found on You Tube--the tutorial is super easy to follow and my card turned out a-okay on my first try.  I see tons of these in my future...watch OWH box!

And of course it's the end of the month...so that means it's time for my buddy challenge with Jen over at The Sparkle Within!  And this challenge is "Anything Goes" so I decided to go crazy! And while I decided to go crazy Jen decides to head to Florida on Spring Break-- lucky duck!  But I did of course have to pull out some striped paper so I could join the fun over at Operation Write Home Midweek Throw Down...this week is all about the stripes!  Whoa isn't this a bit bright...yikes...but I was looking to practice with some thinner paper to make my folds a tish bit easier and this was all I could find in the lightweight paper I had.  But I kinda love it!  Enjoy!


4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Outstanding card. I love it. Fabulous card for a dad, brother or son. Enjoy your weekend.

Jen M said...

I think it's awesome. :) Any I love bright! Not all men are neutrals kind of guys. Did I ever tell you about the shirt we bought nate that had some ruffles? It was HOT but he wore it out and someone asked his brother if he liked men, so he never wore it again. LOL

Unknown said...

Love the contrast and bright colors!

Georgiana said...

I love the bright colors! Great shirt. Need to check out the tutorial.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations