Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A little OWH love!

Oh how I wish weekends were 5 days and the work week was 2!  Alas another weekend has come and gone and of course I had a great one!  Here's hoping this week continues to go as well... a migraine has had me down and out for most of the day...so I guess tomorrow will be a great day :) Fingers crossed!

Had a little bit of time this weekend to create some card along with some other awesome crafters at Operation Write Home.  This weekend OWH had a fabulous blog Virtual Card Making Party.  I was able to sneak in a couple of the challenges.  Will definitely try to create some more!

My first card was for challenge #1 which was a sketch challenge found here


And this card was for challenge #2 found here and it was all about "OWH" so I used white....OLD paper and of course my sentiment is full of H's!



1 comment:

Diane said...

LOL- I love that old is your O---- very clever! And I love that you used your cricut- I must use mine more often! I hear ya about the weekends-- I am all for a 2 day work week- how about Tues and Wednesdays??? Thanks for playing along with my challenge! I love your card for Nancy's sketch-great colors!