Monday, September 9, 2013

You Make the Grade!

A super simple treat bag for you all to enjoy this evening.  I used the awesome Oval Treat Bag Topper from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons for this project-- super easy peasy.  I used some wild paper so I did leave off the strip that comes with the cut as it covered up a bit too much of the crazy paper!  I think a few of these will be in order for my co-workers-- perhaps with a Halloween or Fallish twist as I find more time to be creative!  I will be entering this in the PPPR Back to School Challenge!  Definitely think this would be FAB with an orange treat bag and black and lime green for the topper.... I better hit the craft store to get some bags!


3 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Great treat bag Sarah! I'm loving your bright, bold "crazy paper"! Thanks for playing along with our challenge over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!

Jeanne said...

This is such a cute little treat bag! Love the patterns you chose for the topper and the kraft just makes them pop even more. Thanks so much for joining in on our Back to School challenge!

Shorty Creations said...

Don't you just love how easy it is to use this file! Great job and thanks for playing along with us at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons =)