Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Oh so many bottles!

Yowza it's been way too long since I've posted and I can't believe that summer has almost ended and fall is upon us... yikes!  So I some how got talked into helping my sister decorate some water bottles...okay let's be honest I kinda volunteered myself and loved every minute of it...but alas what I thought was going to be a small batch of 30 ended up being closer to 75...oh well who was counting (me!!) hah!  So putting vinyl on these babies has kept me busy for a few days!  Hope the little gals in the mini cheer camp she is helping with love them!

A super simple design!  I needed these to be simple once I knew how many we had to get done :) 

Filled to the brim!!!

Had it only been 30 this was going to go on the back with each person's name... yeah that didn't happen :)



No comments: