Friday, April 17, 2015

CardzTV Stamps 3D Challenge!

Hey there my crafty friends!  Thanks for joining me today for another challenge with the super fun stamps from Mary at CardzTV Stamps-- I am kind of in love with her stamps and I you don't have own a couple of her sets... you should :)  Today our Design Team Challenge is all about Flowers!  And I created a fun paper holder for the front desk at work using a great file from the Silhouette Store #43509 and the adorable flowers are from Lisa at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons from the Bloom Where You are Planted cutting file.


Details:
Box is from Silhouette Store #43509

Bloom Where You're Planted Title Cutting Files


7 comments:

Sharon said...

Great paper holder Sarah!! Love the pot of flowers and the yellow tulle.

Migdalia said...

Very pretty!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Ruth G said...

What a wonderful way to make your desk more beautiful! I love it! Thanks so much for sharing!

Deanna Mulder said...

Sarah, love your paper holder. The bright yellow flowers really help it pop!

Lizzie Laine said...

Such a pretty paper holder, love the flowers!

Brandy said...

Very pretty!!! :)

Linda said...

This will look pretty sitting on your desk. I bet your co-workers are going to want you to make them one!!