Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Happy Fall Ya'll

Hello my crafty friends!  Today is my design day at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!  I simply can't believe it's September already--yikes!  I am still wondering what happened to July and that was months ago :)  I hope you're all having a great day and I hope you like the card I have to share with you--I was definitely into distressing with this card and I hope you like how it turned out!  The sentiment is from the fabulous Mary at CardzTV Stamps the set is called "Thankful For You." 


The fabulous cut files I used: 
Pumpkin Patch Cutting Files
Pumpkin Patch Cutting Files 

Grand Old Flag Cutting Files
The banner is from Grand Old Flag Cutting Files!


3 comments:

Ruth G said...

Super cute card! All the distressing and colors are perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!

Jadams said...

really like this one

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRETTY!!! LOVE your pumpkin! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations