Friday, September 11, 2015

Hope You're In Shipshape Soon!

Hey there my crafty friends!  Hope you're all having an awesome Friday!  Don't forget that my design team friends and I will be having a fantastic blog hop tomorrow at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons! I am sharing a couple cards I created to help inspire you all and get you excited for the hop tomorrow!  Don't forget to stop by for this week's brand new freebie--it's super fun!  And this weekend Lisa will have an amazingly adorable freebie for all of you who participate in the hop!  Can't wait to catch up with you all tomorrow!



A few details for you: 
Paper is from my stash... sorry not sure of the details!
The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company: Pirate Madness

Cuts are all from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
Little Pirates Cutting Files
Little Pirates Cutting Files

Borders 5 Cutting Files
Borders 5 Cutting Files

1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so fun, I love it