Saturday, October 3, 2015

Dog-gone!

Hello my friends!  Hope you love this card I am sharing with you today :)  I am still cracking up over this hilarious sentiment! Hope you enjoy it! I absolutely LOVE this sentiment and SOOOOO many more from the set as well!


Details: 
The little cute doggie is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons as is the word bubble-- had to get out my magic scissors and just chop it off a smidgen-- love that option!
Birthday Critters Cutting Files
Birthday Critters Cutting Files

Speech Bubbles Cutting Files
Speech Bubbles Cutting Files

And the fabulous sentiment: 

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Your card is so cute Sarah! Loving that adorable doggie and the great sentiment you chose!!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, this is SO cute! I am loving this little pup!
Sherrie k

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD!! That is the cutest little birthday doggie!!! What a cute card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations