Friday, January 20, 2017

Jaded Blossom Stamps January 2017---Day 5!

Hello my crafty friends!  I hope this post finds you well.  I am a little sad... release week is almost over... I just love this release!  It's just so fun-- and heck I don't even care all that much for Valentine's Day :)  I am trying some new things... trying to branch out from my usual bright bold colors and trying to embrace some other palettes-- trying out some pastels today!

She turned out pretty cute!  Even my candy is super bright-- but I am slowly starting to embrace the pastels :)  I colored this with watercolors and SU! inks!  Kinda fun.  

A few details: 
JB-Luggage Tag Die
and this brand new stamp set: 


And here is the other stamp set from this release: 

Don't forget to pop on over in a few hours (4PST for the start of the awesome blog hop)



No comments: