Thursday, April 13, 2017

Jaded Blossom April 2017 Release Day 4! Have an a-maze-ing birthday!

Hello my crafty friends!  I can't believe it's Thursday already! Today I am sharing a brand new stamp set that will be released and available for purchase tomorrow at 4PM EST!  Who's excited to see it?!?!  Haha I thought you all might be!  I have a super fun card to share with you all-- hope you love it!!!


Super hilarious right?!?!?!?  

Here's the fabulous stamp set where this great sentiment came from!  


Other awesome items used: 

And the maze is from Party City! 




3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Michelle said...

sooo adorable ! any little kid would love a card like that

Debby Pannell said...

This is amazing!! Love how you used an actual maze for your card. So creative.
TTFN
Debby ~ pannelldesigns.blogspot.com